Method 1: Plugin Upload
- Download the plugin installation-file from your Gumroad account
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click on "Upload Plugin"
- Select your downloaded zip-file
- Click on 'Install Now'
- After installing it, you can activate the plugin directly
Method 2: FTP Upload
- Download the plugin installation from your Gumroad account
- Unzip the contents of the file to a location on your hardrive
- Upload the unzipped folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, make sure the uploaded foldername is 'toolbox'
- Activate the plugin through your ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[ error handling twig template ] Template "beaverplugins_samesection.twig" is not defined in "__string_template__2c572f4a6f2901ac0bdd601f3aa8ca34dc8cd00c4b4729bae566e614f285eecd" at line 1.
Last modified: July 1st, 2019