Method 1: Plugin Upload
- Download the plugin installation-file from your Gumroad account
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click on "Upload Plugin"
- Select your downloaded zip-file
- Click on 'Install Now'
- After installing it, you can activate the plugin directly
Method 2: FTP Upload
- Download the plugin installation from your Gumroad account
- Unzip the contents of the file to a location on your hardrive
- Upload the unzipped folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, make sure the uploaded foldername is 'toolbox'
- Activate the plugin through your ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Last modified: April 9th, 2019